Gopalan Enterprises Reviews

Gopalan Enterprises was founded in the year 1984 by Mr. C. Gopalan to develop and construct residential apartments in Bangalore.

The company is one of the well-known real estate developers in Bangalore and has developed many finest residential projects in the city.

This real estate developer is also engaged in promoting residential and commercial properties besides townships, special economic zones (SEZ), software technology parks, shopping malls, organic farms, educational institutions, biotech parks, medical herbs, export of culinary, , hospitals, star hotels, etc.

They have completed 16 residential projects; currently have 8 ongoing residential projects and 1 upcoming project in Bangalore. Goplan Builders also has completed 1 commercial project, 1hospitality project, 4 SEZ projects and has 2 ongoing commercial projects, 1 upcoming retail project.

Our users are requested to post their valuable comments, feedbacks, and opinions about Gopalan Enterprises and their projects.

Website : Click Here

1. Nagesh G M

As a satisfied customer of a Gopalan enterprise I’m writing this review. I’m happy for chosen Gopalan to build my dream home. They are a cusotmer friendly organization and they are taking care of each thing of my project. I proudly saying that I at right builder.

2. Praveen kumar

I got comfortable home with Gopalan Enterprises, they were extremely knowledgeable and provide good advice all along the way. They are also very responsive the experience in find the riight home with the Gopalan Enterprises is wonderful.

3. Mohan Lal

Hello guys booked a flat in Gopalan Lake Front pre launch project. I googled about this Gopalan Builders I found many good reviews on web except some and even I seen their projects as well, they are built with wonderful quality and architecture. The CRM team regularly giving updates on projects. I just started my home buying journey with the Gopalan.

4. Manoj Mishra

I booked a 2BHK flat in Gopalan Enterprises(urban woods)Project. I feel this is the best project for me, according to the price,amenities and superb connectivity.
    I am very satisfied with their support and clarifications regarding the land documents.It is very good location which is very comfortable to all the places and the flat price is also affordable. It will really helpful for many home buyers.

5. Harsha anand

The prices of the apartments very much high compare to other builders. But Location wise those projects are in a good location, and quality of construction is good. They finished my project with in time. The best thing about Gopalan is their construction quality and Location.

6. Manoj544

I have seen properties on puravankara , & Brigade property and finally bought a Gopalan property. I can definitely say the end quality delivered by Gopalan can not be delivered by any other builder of Bangalore But their projects never have the grand appearance or scale as those done by Purva, Mantri or Brigade.

They try to cut on the common area. You will feel the common area and facilities given are not sufficient for the large number of residents. e.g just two small lifts for a block with 120 apartments. Not sufficient power back up inside the unit huh!

Project execution is pathetic. They can not stick to commitments on timelines. a project which is supposed to get over in 3.0 yrs easily gets delayed by another year. before they actually close the project after handovers. They never have a reason or a good plan to contain the delay. Customers are never informed on time. Communication is never clear. the compensation offered is peanuts as compared to the delay.

The whole interaction with them was not as smooth as I expected. Most of my interactions with them were full of issues. I cant remember one interaction with them which went smoothly.CRM never has correct info. Replies are never on time.

7. sindhu_1234687

I have seen lots of project of dfferent builder but no body can beat the quality and service they provide at a reasonable rate. One of my friend stay at Gopalan Grandeur ,off Old madras Road at Hoodi junction. it is a very good apartment . Proper ventilation, sun rays & cross air. The best part of apartment is that it has only one common wall & huge Balcony. Living room & Kitchen size is very good. Apart from above GE provides good quality of Bathrooms fixtures .I am impressed by Gopalan builder

8. Neel528

hi . I recently went in for an apartment in Casa Gopaln , i am happy to say that i am more than satisfied with my purchase . Spacious two bed rooms , had a good interaction with the customer care people and the marketing team. I plan to move back to India within the next 4 months and I am sure by them the apartment will be more than ready to occupy with the club house and swimming pool all intact. . Good value for money….

9. Manoj467

10. ankushpatni

Hello All,

Please don’t buy any residential things from Gopalan. I bought flat In casa gopalan borewell road. What ever they showed in model flat and in reality they are not giving any thing. Very cheap quality and no proper services.

They are not reliable any point of time. And keep on changing their design and there is no lansscaping area at all.

Please let me know if want to aky thing else about them. Write a mil to me at ankushpatni at yahoo. co.in

11. Fair_Outspoken

The builder as a brand is definitely a plus. In my personal opinion, the son’s continue to carry forward the legacy of their father and founder in terms of quality of architecture. Most often their projects have airy, well ventilated and fairly solid constructions. However, their flaws are their lack of principles and one would often find them having compromised on etiquettes. They are open about bribing govt officials to move their files or for obtaining favorable decisions. Almost always compromise of baic ammenities like quality drinking water, Rain water harvesting and one can have a headache after being a resident and moving in. Cost of living and maintainences almost often are found to be spiralling due to their miss or having compromised in some way. Prospective customers are advised to demand for a sizeable negotiation to ensure this is comforting when one has these headaches later on…… Do not trust the Layout plan they share…this is often not true…. Very satisfied in terms of investment but devasted in terms of etiquettes….

12. rockonfun

I am working for TCS and My brother is looking for a stall in Gopalan Enterprises. he is already running stalls in commercial, forum, garuda mall etc………… I am not sure whom to contact………and how to go ahead……… It will be of great help if anyone can provide me the contact details and name of the person to contact……. you can mail me the details to my email id rockonfun@gmail.com. Looking forward for a prompt answer….. Thank You

13. manojgupta75

I had a bad experience while booking my flat with Gopalan Enterprises and hence moved to Prestige Park View project which has a far better location and amenities with little higher price. I have wasted my 2 months time with Gopalan and they returned my booking cheque stating that they don’t want to sell few flats now. They will sell them on higher price when project will be near completion. I have not heard any other case where any builder first took the cheque and confirmed the booking and later cancelled the booking unilaterally.

14. Anbarasan76

I booked my flat in August 2010, they promised to deliver by August/September 2011. It now seems that this will be delayed by atleast 6 months. I bought it for the price of 2700 per sq/ft. When bargained for they asked me to pay upto 15 lacs in cash and will get 75000 discount i.e 5000 discount for each lakh paid in cash. This is how they take black money. while booking their marketing executive will tell all stories of customer service etc and once booked till date he has never taken a single phone call of mine or replied to my emails. I had few alterations to be done and they are so expensive to get it done with them. One A/C point costs around 2000/, inverter point 4000/- just for a 2 metre wire and 2 15 amps switch and this costing is during the construction phase itself where they do not have to break anything. Imagine if they had to break something and alter then they will charge more.
    For alterations, i have paid them cash and they have given me paper bills and when requested for proper bill they are asking my to pay additional money for tax. This group is just a bunch of money mongers and do not care for customer service. During the discussions of the Alterations, i wanted to discuss with their director and called his PA so many times, everytime he will refuse me to talk with him saying so many reasons and tell that they will call me back but it never happened till date.
    Anyways, the only reason for buying this property was for the location and hoping that they will give atleast a decent quality construction which i doubt after my experience with them.

15. blrhomebuyer

I recently visited the Gopalan Grandeur apartments at Hoodi Circle with the intention of purchasing an apartment from a renowned builder. Had gone through the various reviews posted here but thought I would see for myself (how bad could it be ;)) My experience can be best summarized via the below points.

1) The first thing that struck me was the dark dirty yellow colour at the base of each apartment block as someone pointed out in one of the other reviews. The brochure showed something entirely different than the view which unfolded in front of my eyes.

2) The brochure showed the flats in a decent light brown/dark brown combination with greenery all around but what you see when you get there is light yellow/dark yellow combination which gives the feel of a sarkari colony.

3) There is concrete running all over the complex with little boxes of greenery thrown in here and there. There is no sign of palm trees anywhere. I read in one of the responses here that this has been done to allow easy access for fire engines but surely that can be done in a manner which keeps aesthetics in mind as well. After all I am sure other leading builders are just as concerned about the residents safety and their reputations but you don’t see such a sight in any of those.

4) The flat itself was very spacious (3BHK at 1925 sq ft) and had ample balconies. But one thing which i noticed immediately was that most of the walls of the flat were not straight but slightly slanting. This could be easily made out by the width of the tiles.at different points along the same wall. How tough can it be to make a straight wall!! We were told that it was too late to fix this since the construction was mostly complete and even the tiles were in place.

5) There were cracks on some of the walls and seepage in some places leading me to suspect the construction quality as well.

6) The lifts we took to reach the apartment were filthy and had peeling paint and graffiti.

To summarize, the visit was a total waste of time and the apartment is not worth it for the price being asked by the builder (more than Rs 3200 per sq foot). I understand that the Resident’s association has taken over maintenance but i guess there is little even they can do to give the complex a facelift.

My advice would be too look at the other apartments in the vicinity and I am sure we can find a better deal. As for this apartment complex, I do hope that the builder takes note of these comments and improves the exteriors of the complex. After all, first impression is the last impression :)

16. reviewergan

Hi,

We booked the Grandeur flat in Oct 2009,and moved in Jan 2010.I feel gopalan is a very good builder,We are satisfied with our apartment as its so spacious and very well ventilated.And During recession when we were searching for the apartments,we explored almost 50 projects,This was the cheapest luxury apartment .

The appreciation of price is also almost Rs 600/sft.

this is one of the few projects which is luxurious,value for money.

Though they might be having some shortcomings,But overall experience of staying at Gopalan is unmatched.

Reviewer

17. naveen241980

i have seen about this builder in my own eyes and heard a lot about this builder but i am confused. i heard the maintenace charges in gopalan building starts from 2.5k to 5k in few places and he promises big time about many things finally he will cheat you is what i have heard .you need to own it to experience it please do tell me whom shuld i believe seeing this

plz reply guys

18. ashwinirao

Thanks a lot to Ms.Gopalan Enterprises. We are really lucky to come across you all in our life, so great. Thanks to my Brother for having introduced me to gopalan group. We had wonderful time with you since booking to till date and we both wish & pray that it should continue for many more years.

I thought of sharing some of my concerns had initially when decided to buy a property in Bangalore. But boldly ventured simply b’cos I developed lots of liking for Bangalore during my tenure with RPG group co for about 6 months before coming to Saudi in 2000. I was really concerned while came to Bangalore for booking our flats in May 2008 as it is a new place, going to deal with new group of people and big investment in unknown place. This is mainly b’cos I never had a good time with any of the chennai builders in the past when bought few flats for me, my friends & relatives.

But Believe me, We never had any worry and it was a smooth sailing throughout. Hats off to STAFFS of Gopalan Enterprises.. oh really great.

We are really waiting for your announcement about your first project in Chennai, to be a part of Gopalans in Chennai too. God bless you all and your family with lots of prosperity, good health and peace of mind.

19. usha_me

I have had quite a good experience with the builders as such. I have booked in their project Casa which is on borewell road, whitefield, and I got a very good deal. They are very transparent with their pricing. Their payment schedule is such that I am able to pay my instalments with ease. I wanted to get a few alterations done and they helped me make the changes and to my satisfaction. Getting a loan for the project was not at all an issue since all the approval papers were already with most of the banks. Infact I stayed in one of their flats on rent and realised that there is a lot of demand for rentals in all their projects in whitefield area that is the reason I was keen to book with them. since I’m in a transferable job I needed that assurity. So far everytime I’ve been to their office all my questions have been well answered. I even met one of their directors with regard to an alteration and he was very helpful. I liked the atmosphere a lot and hope for a long and a good relation with the company.

20. sundareshsrinivas

Hi, i have booked flat in Grandeur about a year back and already it has appericiated @ 800/-sft… People who are looking to invest in whitefield, what better option can u get. Rentals also doing good becoz of its excellent location. From the project to ITPL is only 1.2km, to K.R.Rly Station is 4km, to Main Metro Rly Station is 7km.
    Also Gopalan management have started National School, International School, Gopalan Management & Engineering College which is very close to the project.
    Buying an apartment with Gopalan Enterprises is one shop stop, where all queries are taken care by different departments under one roof. From Sales, Home Loan, Admin, Registration till Katha.
    We are fully satisfied in choosing M/S Gopalan Enterprises and continue to cherish the good association with you. Our heartiest congratulations and appreciation to all your executives & staff members. We wish your organization to grow more and more with a dedicated services to the people with more such good quality apartments.
    We take this opportunity to thank you and your staff team in Gopalan, Excellent support and cooperation given from the day of booking to handing over of our flats.
    Good luck and all the very best.
    MY FAMILY ARE QUITE IMPRESSED WITH THE WORK IN OUR FLAT SO FAR AND IT IS INDEED A PLEASURE TO BE A CUSTOMER OF GOPALAN GROUP.

21. ggresident123

When I planned to buy a home in Gopalan Grandeur 4 years back, I was so happy, however their delivery timelines and the project has turnout out to be a big non sense. Though the home is good – with a very personal ambience, quite bigger rooms than given by projects from other builders, the landscaping and other facilities in the campus are not upto the mark. They facilities like even water is considered a luxury that all of us residents had to fight with Gopalan Enterprises to put borewells in the campus rather than just depending on tankers. There is only one generator which will supply power to all common points and just one point in each home. What if this generator fails – then even the lifts will not work. Gopalan engineering says that one generator is enough and there is no need of another one. The landscaping is a big crap. They have kept the podium with a concrete finish rather than covering with interlock tiles and they dont plan to do it!! The outer colour is yellow which gives the appearance of government buildings from far view. The fountains are not working. The lobby areas are very unclean. The maintenance done by Gopalan is pathetic. Come to security – its a big joke – anyone who is willing to just come in can come in – there are no checks whatsoever. They will collect the maintenance on time but they dont meet any SLA’s for various activities. The plumbers and electricians are not co-operative. The maintenance manager will say yes to everything without considering the timelines. The gym is a fake piece of equipments. The community hall have no enginnering – there are several leaks and there are no facilities to conduct any events there. You cannot even sit comfortably in the community hall. The swimming pool is a showpiece. The finishing is so poor that one comes to think how Gopalan – an eminient builder has gone to such low standards. He has still many flats to sell that he never considers resident’s view points for running the show in it proper fashion. The residents are no expecting a 5 star hotel – but a decent complex – kept neatly and run co-operatively with all its facilities running nicely. But over here the enginnering is given its full doubt!. The STP plant which supplies water to our toilets has no engineering. There is on PRO in Gopalan office, who keeps passing the buck to others and has no sense of responsibility. These are just the few issues that are outlined here but there are far more issues. Only happiness is that our homes are peaceful, but that gets shadowed with all the above problems.
    As I said, you will not regret the home. The homes are housing large rooms and you dont get such ambience with other builders, be it Brigade or Mantri. However, Gopalan has taken us for a ride with respect to common facilities. Water – there is Cauvery supply, but we are not informed when are they supplying cauvery, no reports are published by Gopalan maintenance. And yes, Cauvery water just caters 20% of the supply. The remaining 80% has to be taken care by other sources. Just recently, during Diwali time, Gopalan installed two borewells. Two is definitely not enough for a complex housing 540 flats. We were living with tanker water and you know what Gopalan made this entire building using Tanker water!! Landscaping – its nothing there and they dont plan to add more. Generator – just one, there is no redundancy, they supply just one point for every flat, so many of them have taken home ups. Cleaning lobbies etc – the maids or house ladies who clean are very lazy, they will not budge to fight with you in case if you ask them to clean properly, they dont even clean the lifts, thats why you might have seen the lifts are so unclean. STP plant – its a stinking plant, the water comes to the flush tanks, the water would be close to black and it stinks, after so much of demand they have tried to correct this, but the result is yet to be seen.
    Finally Gopalan’s maintenance tenure is coming to an end in December, and we residents hope to have better maintenance contracts signed by external vendors. The only hurdle to this is that not all residents are co-operating to come forward and do a bit for their environment. We are collecting a small corpus fund from every flat, and until date we just have about 30% collection. How could we sign contracts with such a small collection?

22. maihundon

This is current state of affairs in Gopalan Grandeur –The Luxury apartment of Gopalan..They are telling to provide restricted water supply like municipal colonies..

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:30 PM, Rajhshekhar wrote:

> Dear Sir,
    > BWSSB water supply is not regular (for more than 8 days they
    > have not given us water) and getting water from external sources (tankers)
    > is also becoming very difficult due to power cut in the areas in which they
    > have their pumping stations.The only solution to manage this situation is to
    > restrict the timing (for the supply of water) for the residents. *In a
    > couple of our other projects we give water only from 6 PM to 11 AM.-kindly
    > indicate the projects ????
    > *
    > (i.e there will not be water supply from 11 AM to 6 PM).Ofcourse we can
    > always relax this depending on the availability of BWSSB water.Please let
    > me know your opinion on this so that we can implement this from
    > 18-10-10. I am confident that the residents will co-operate.I will wait for
    > your mail to take this forward.
    > regds,
    > rajhshekhar

23. reviewer81

I am unlucky that i made my 1st emotional invetsment with Gopalan Granduer.Gopalan Enterprise is a sick Organization with NO ETHICS.They have continuosly failed to deliver on every single Promises from Construction quality ,Greenry,Apartment color,aminities to maintenance chanrges etc…

1) Gopalan has altered greenry landscape/play ground & made it a concrete hell.
    2) Project is delayed by more then 2 years with no proper security during construction.
    3) Quality of doors/window screen is below substandard.
    4) Blackmailing on maintenance changes by increasing to 50 % abruptly without justifying charges.In addition now asking to give 1000 RS everymonth additional on water with blackmainling statement that if we dont pay,they will stop supplying water.
    5) Multiple security breaches,unwanted sound & dirt around complex creating trouble for infants.
    6) DIRTY swimming pool with stinking changing room/wash room.I have stopped using swimming pool due to hygene reason.It caused skin desease.Its literally unusable with construction going around places…
    7) Mosquitoes breeding ground in complex due to improper seepage [or water logging].
    8) Stinking parking area.

List goes on…
    I fail to understand why these guys dont understand that sustainable wealth cannt be created over multiple people’s dissatisfaction…

Resident of Gopalan Grandeur

24. ggresident

Gopalan Grandeur at Hoodi is the biggest project by Gopalan Enterprises with 540 flats. The builder was not able to manage with size of the project has screwed it from everything possible.

The first thing anybody will notice about this luxury appartment is the irritating yellow color and horrible cement flooring in the common open area all across the society.

The only good thing about Grandeur project is the design and to an extent the quality of the consturction and building. May be somebody living there should comment about the quality. But design is pretty good. Every house is equally spacious and the sunlight and air is pretty much reaching all rooms.

But every other thing is bad here. The association is fire fighting with the Builder for their day to day living. Right from Water, Security to everything.

The builder milks money out of everyone (including milk retailer, news paper supplier, dhobi man, cable provider and so on). This restricts multiple providers reaching the society. So the quality of most of them are bad and they charge quite high as people are left with just one option.

The tap runs dry very often and none of the Gopalan Enterprises officials are available to listen to residents voice. Once the residents had visited the Rajshekhar’s (the GE’s cusomter relationship manager) house in the midnight to get water.

Gopalan Enterprises puts their residents of a so called luxury appartment to such a situation where people struggle to live in the society. The important point to note here is the builder has not provided any borewells to the project that has 540 flats. The entire society depends on tankers. The most stupid thing anyone can do. All the near by appartments Golden Star or Mahaveer Tuscan has sufficient borewell.

Gopalan Enterprises also charge 1.5 rupee/sqft and do not provide any power backup too. In most of the socieities the maintenance charge increase with Power backup. Without power backup, fine flow of water, limited and dont-care security system, they charge 1.5 rupee/sqft.

There have been reported thefts in the basements and the security does nothing about it.
    To cab drivers, the project parking serves as Free parking as security does not track any one. If you drive in with confidence in face, you are done. You can easily park your car in a empty slot (the security has no clue in finding out who parked where ;)) for days.

Last but not least, the stray dogs in the campus. Dare to walk around the campus in the night without street lights. You are at risk of either stray dogs or snakes.

My opinion about the Project is Never buy or rent a flat in Grandeur as long as Gopalan Enterprises holds maintenance. In other GE projects, they have never delivered what they promised.

25. ggresident

Customer Service: Nothing. I will rate less than ZERO
    Staff Courtesy: Nothing. I will rate ZERO

26. skumar123

Gopalan Builder is playing similar tactics on its Grandeur Project, located at Hoodi Circle.UnFortunately I booked a flat & came to know about gopalan’s tactics due to which I decided to withdraw my money [around 10 lakh].I literally had to run from post to pillar to get my money.After running for 2 months, I got 8 lakh & had to loose 2 lakh as MR. PRABHAKAR said this is what i can get & asked me to do whatso ever possible…Very arrogant builder…I am not going to buy any flat from GE..I will recommend not to buy any flat constructed by GE…

27. jewels

Gopalan Enterprises aka GE, the builder of Gopalan Jewels situated on Kanakapura Main Road, Bangalore, has been threatening the residents of withdrawing basic amenities like security, house keeping, etc from the 1st of October, 2010. He is doing this as the residents of this complex have been asking him to complete his contractual agreements and the pending jobs which are pending from the last 2 years.

The maintenance has been GE’s responsibility so far and the residents committee has urged him to complete his part of the jobs before taking over. Now the builder wants to run away from the property leaving the premises half completed for which the residents have objected. As a result of this the builder has stooped down to threats of withdrawing all amenities from October onwards.

Currently there are 185 families living in this premises who will put to enormous amounts of hardship due to the callous attitude of the builder.

28. 4ecitizen

Is there a way to buy a home other than from greedy builders? No. Finally each one of us put all our savings, go for loan and give money to these people and spend out rest of life with third quality product.
    1. No safety if you buy a piece of land and construct own house where we can afford.
    2. All builders have bought acres of land and raised the price beyond common man’s reach
    3. Gopalan Enterprises is only one such business house who is taking advantage of basic need
    4. We pay them much more than the actual cost and in return get a flat of least quality and service is pathetic. Once they get the money, their attitude is that we are begging for their mercy.
    WHAT IS MAKING THEM TO GIVE US VERY BAD FLAT EVEN AFTER TAKING HUGE MARGIN
    AND IGNORING THEIR CLIENT WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN THEIR BRAND AMBASDOR IF THE FLAT IS OF MINIMUM QUALITY …

THERE IS NO RELATION BETWEEN WHAT WE PAY AND WHAT WE GET

Please do not include Gandeur project as an example for Quality Homes.

Gopalan Enterprises come below in league to Mantri Or Sobha or Puravankara

Lifts does not work regularly, there is not much greenery as promised, BUILDER has not given the promised cauvery water supply but had hiked the cost by 100/sq ft promising that cauvery water would be avilable from Dec 2008!!!

Community hall has water leakage and is this expected in a sought out luxury apartment?

Club house, community hall are in basement and it has its own disadvantage…yes builder has saved cost but did it add any value to customer?..NO

It has generated more profit for the builder..sweage treatment plant is not working.. is it another mark of a luxury apartment?…

TAG of HIGH QUALITY OR LUXURY HAD ADDED THE PRICE AND SIPHONED MORE MONEY FROM FLAT OWNER…LEAVING FOR THEM NAME SAKE and sub standard FACILITIES

OH MY GOD…TILES DO COME THEIR FACTORY..BUT DOES THAT MEAN THE QUALITY CAN BE COMPRIMISED? WITHIN 3 MONTHS TILES IN TOILETS HAVE BECOME VERY BAD…OR DID I BUY MY HOUSE FOR USE FOR 3 MONTHS???

i DO have doors in my flat BUT CANNOT CLOSE THEM ..FIXTURES HAVE COME OUT? OH NO WAS THIS HOUSE MEANT FOR USE ONLY FOR 3 MONTHS?

wiring was given on contract BUT QUALITY was not expected from Contractor…REASON WHO CARES FOR THE CUSTOMER SAFETY..IF HE / SHE is lucky..let them have a peaceful life after all the flat is for 3 Months use…COMPANY HAS GOT THE PROFIT….

MAINTENANCE: CONSTRUCTION IS STILL GOING ON AND HENCE MAINTENANCE IS BY GE. DAILY I HAVE TO BEG THE MAINTENANCE MANAGER TO FIX ELECTRICAL / PLUBMING ISSUES….. BELIEVE ME LUXURY APARTMENTS WILL START HAVING ISSUES FROM 3 MONTHS ONWARDS

DOES THIS MEAN THAT 70 LAKHS WHICH I SPEND IS TOO SMALL AN AMOUNT AND I SHOULD LIVE WITH WHAT IS AVAILABLE?

THERE SHOULD BE A RATING BELOW POOR…

STAFF WILL PATIENTLY HEAR EVERYTHING AND DOES NOTHING ….NEW CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANTRA!!!!

THEY MAY BE LAUGHING IN THEIR HEART BECAUSE WE ARE FOOLS NOW TO BUY FLAT AT SUCH HIGH COST AND EXPECT MINIMUM I SAY MINIMUM QUALITY FROM THEM…

BEST WISHES FOR THEIR NO CARE ATTITUDE…MY PRAYESRS FOR FLAT OWNERS !!!

GOD MAY HELP US

29. singh_p123

1) Gopalan has altered greenry landscape/play ground & made it a concrete hell.
    3) Quality of doors/window screen is below substandard.
    8) Stinking parking area.

List goes on…

Resident of Gopalan Grandeur

30. Frank001

Gopalan Enterprises prepares its sale agreements which are practically single sided. A customer cannot claim any penalty from Gopalan Enterprises for any delay on their part but customers are liable to pay penalty at 2% per month even for delays which are not caused by customers but Gopalan Enterprises.

In one of their projects, there was a delay in home loan sanctioning because of clarification sought by bank towards one case pending on the site where project is ongoing. Gopalan Enterprises took 1 month to provide the documents (that too only a few) which delayed the home loan sanctioning process. And then Gopalan Enterprises forced their customers to pay 2% per month penalty claiming that customer could have gone to other banks and why this bank didnot verify it earlier.

But Gopalan Enteprises never provided any written document for this case in their property document file which is provided to bank – for that matter every bank.

In the above case couple of their customers complained at the said bank about the case due to which many other customers were forced to pay penalty as this cause a delay. The customers who complained against Gopalan as act of revenge, cancelled their bookings later.

Gopalan Enterprises purposefully delayed the process by providing documents late to bank to extract more money from their customers to recover the money lost due to selling the flats at lower costs.

When customers try to discuss this, they are totally arrogant, including the owner Mr. Gopalan who is supposed to be very considerate.

Also in their schemes, the ceiling height provided is much lesser than normal – less than 9ft. Also in their sale deed, though Balcony belongs to the flat, they include it under common areas.

So contrary to the picture that Gopalan Enterprises is very nice builder, they are totally cheats.

I would never recommend Gopalan Enterprises in future again though I am staying in one of their projects. DONOT GO TO GOPALAN ENTERPRISES BETTER GO TO A SMALLER BUILDER – ATLEAST YOU GET CHEATED AT LOWER COST.