NBR Group Reviews

NBR Developers & Builders Pvt. Ltd., is an energetic, effervescent and young real estate developer from Bangalore. The company was formed with an intention to fulfill the ambitions of common people to have their own home. NBR Property Developer has full-fledged itself towards meeting this objective of people. It has, since the year 1998 worked towards creating residential plots in Hosur, Villas, Plots, Houses, Apartments, Real Estate, Land, and Flats for sale.

NBR Developers  is managed by NBR Brothers, Mr. Aswathnarayan Reddy and Mr. Nagabhushan Reddy. In the year 1998, the company started functioning. The company’s prime business is to create building residences and residential plots. Moreover, the company has also figured out infrastructure development as business line for future growth.

The company’s operations are spread across numerous facets of real estate development, like acquisition and land identification, designing, project planning, execution and marketing. NBR Builders works with a vision as a real estate development company primarily concentrating on self-reliance in young people. Thus, it helps people own a house of their own.

NBR Group vision centers on this objective and also works with a duty to provide work place environments and unique integrated lifestyle and planned developments. One of the area it focuses at large is in developing integrated master planned communities.

Share your Reviews on NBR Group projects – Bangalore.

Website : Click Here

1. AngleVinu

Hi i am Angle i am working in ITPL, i brought one flat in NBR Lake view apartment because of there construction quality and rate.It is 2500/-sq ft,its little bit interior but not that much it is only 2km inside,but close to main road apartment rate is 7000/-sq ft. so this 2 km distance i neglect.Also it is very calm location and close to lake.Construction of apartment is very good and all the amenities we get there itself like basement car parking,power backup,generator,lift,security,club house,swimming pool,kids play area,garden.So to all my friends i suggested NBR Lake-view only

2. sumashankar

I am extremely happy with the commitment of NBR Group in executing the project in time, Hats Off ! It was indeed great pleasure to have a cordial relationship with all of your Marketing personnel’s. They move with us like family and I am proud to be associated with NBR Group.Many of my friends and relatives to whom I recommended have also booked their flats in NBR Green Valley . We are indeed lucky to be associated with NBR, God bless them.They have attended to even small issues. NBR Heights was reasonably priced and was in a good location. I have recommended to many of my friends and relatives.We appreciate the whole NBR team and each of their efforts to make this happen. Its a great experience.

3. deepsax

Almost every review about NBR on Mouthshut seems biased, and unreliable. I am NOT saying that NBR is a wrong or a fraud company. But it appears that the company has hired some ’over zealous’ marketing executives who appear to misuse this platform. These guys must understand that people are not fools and they can read between the lines, in case they are misusing Mouthshut to promote their company. So, in actuality NBR is harming itself more than deriving any benefits out of this ’marketing exercise’.

How come every reviewer has submitted their reviews singing praises for NBR as if they are some really really great company?

Just exercise caution with this property developer as something smells fishy here. I have never used NBR services and wont use in case I need some property in Bengaluru.

4. kumarank74

I am extremely happy with the commitment of NBR Group in executing the project in time, Hats Off ! It was indeed great pleasure to have a cordial relationship with all of your Marketing personnel’s. They move with us like family and I am proud to be associated with NBR Group.Many of my friends and relatives to whom I recommended have also booked their flats in NBR Green Valley . We are indeed lucky to be associated with NBR Land Developers And Builders Pvt Ltd, God bless them.”The experience with NBR properties has been really good. The quality of construction of my apartment in Bangalore is good and you have maintained the time lines very well. I am happy that I choose NBR project.”

5. ashok_rk

Today I was showcasing the NBR Land Developers And Builders Pvt Ltd site to some of my friends and colleagues & I have the biggest smile on my face as we speak. It’s a pretty awesome feeling. I want to thank you all for all your help. This is just the beginning, we have ways to go but we can celebrate today to use the awesome site you guys built, To Praise and the team, thanks fellas, we still have a lot of work to do, but you guys have done well. (NBR Group) They are professional, fast, nice and reasonable. You simply cannot find a better company to work with NBR.

6. Sathyabrata S

Hiring a building firm can be risky – you worry that everything will take longer and cost more than the original quote, the builders will juggle several jobs (and yours always seems to be at the bottom of the list), and you never see any paperwork for all that cash you hand over….NBR Builders are completely different and as a result I highly recommend them: NOTHING went over budget, EVERYTHING happened in the agreed time scale…NBR Land Developers And Builders Pvt Ltd is run as a business and I always felt confident that the job was being done professionally, by professionals. A breath of fresh air.

7. Kumar

The experience with NBR properties (NBR Land Developers And Builders Pvt Ltd) has been really good. The quality of construction of my apartment in Bangalore is good and you have maintained the time lines very well. I am happy that I choose NBR project.

8. Eshwerpaddu

better company to work with NBR
    NBR Group has delivered whatever was promised and maintained cordial relationship with flat owners even after three years of possession of the project. They have attended to even small issues. NBR Heights was reasonably priced and was in a good location. I have recommended to many of my friends and relatives.We have recommended NBR @@@@Your cooperation has helped to keep our work run smoothly and has led to a good relationship between us.advice and product knowledge, we achieved an end product that was beyond our expectations Great experience, prompt and professional service, quality craftsmanship. lush green lawns, scenic beauty and the city skyline by night brings joy to every day living..We appreciate the whole NBR team and each of their efforts to make this happen. Its a great experience…

9. Rajagopal Gopal

I write this e-mail to express my sincere gratitude for all the assistance I received from your staff during the end-to-end process of booking, registering and taking possession of the villa at (NBR Land Developers And Builders Pvt Ltd) NBR Lake View.

10. venkachallam_v

It is a privilege to be part of(NBR Land Developers And Builders Pvt Ltd) NBR Meadows. An excellent ambience, lush green lawns, scenic beauty and the city skyline by night brings joy to every day living.NBR Home Care provides personal and prompt attention to the needs of the residents.Overall a great experience dealing with your organization which is really making a Great property buying experience with an unmatched customer service which I guess is ingrained in all staff as the right DNA of success.

11. niranjanmaximan

I am delighted to hear about your success. Many congratulations to you and your team. It was indeed a pleasure to deal with you. I am sure your own distinctive style of working helps converting customers into friends. Wish you a greater height in future success. I always wanted a place away from the noise and sound pollution and the humdrum of city life in a concrete jungle. The abundance of greenery and the unspoilt landscape around the project gave me the most ideal habitat.

12. chackogeorgedr

NBR Land Developers And Builders Very good & affordable projects. I’m looking forward for a good deal.The executive was very helpful and helped us to make our decision to purchase the property even more Clear and strongly positive It was a pleasent visit. The developments were going on well. My next visits would be at my cost once again to evaluate.Good explanation by Executives,they were duly aware about the properties. . The communication was beyond my expectations and I plan to use their services in the future. I would be happy to discuss my experience with anyone interested in doing work with NBR.

13. niranjanmaximan

14. ushabalachandrab

I have found NBR (NBR Land Developers And Builders Pvt Ltd)to be a great developing company. They are quick, inexpensive and they were an absolute joy to work with. They are professional, fast, nice and reasonable. You simply cannot find a better company to work with NBR I’m really impressed the way staff looks after the customer. The well organized site visits helped me to understand all the projects. Best of Luck for other projects.”We are very happy about our decision to choose an apartment in Bangalore constructed by NBR Properties. NBR LAKE VIEW has provided us a good community living. We have recommended NBR to many friends and relatives.”

15. mrrsampathkumars

Nbr Land Developers And Builders Pvt Ltd Had a very good Customer interactions through out the process.Me and My family are very happy with the prominent services given by NBR. They were very reliable.getting the position on time, registration and even the bank related formalities” My experience with NBR Developers is quite interesting & impressive. They provide customer satisfaction through excellence in execution and show commitment to continuous improvement. HATS OFF to the person who dreamed it .. seems like heaven on earth ..I hope Nbr ……………….

16. Niranjan N

I am delighted to hear about your success. Many congratulations to you (NBR Land Developers And Builders) and your team. It was indeed a pleasure to deal with you. I am sure your own distinctive style of working helps converting customers into friends. Wish you a greater height in future success. “Very competent, well organized, very friendly, caring beyond professional limits. We felt very welcomed at our new home, all our needs were met. Thank You NBR Builders”

17. sumitkumarsurana_s

Hiring a building firm can be risky – you worry that everything will take longer and cost more than the original quote, the builders will juggle several jobs (and yours always seems to be at the bottom of the list), and you never see any paperwork for all that cash you hand over….NBR Builders are completely different and as a result I highly recommend them: NOTHING went over budget, EVERYTHING happened in the agreed time scale…NBR is run as a business and I always felt confident that the job was being done professionally, by professionals. A breath of fresh air.Im really impressed the way staff looks after the customer. The well organized site visits helped me to understand all the projects. Best of Luck for other projects.

18. makarandbhardwajmr

We are very happy about our decision to choose an apartment in Bangalore constructed by NBR Properties. NBR Green Valley has provided us a good community living. We have recommended NBR to many friends and relatives.We liked the apartment architecture, landscape garden, swimming pool, and the best part was the children play area. Space utilization within the flat and the common area is very good. We are very satisfied and happy that we invested in NBR Property. I’m always worry-free regarding maintenance.

19. aasishmishraa

Systematic method of treatment, Felt very comfortable through out, Had very nice family enviornment and discussions with all the individual we dealed with.Its great pleasure that we bought a Villa from NBR Developers(NBR GROUP). We want you to know that we truly value your business and appreciate your work & customer care. Your cooperation has helped to keep our work run smoothly and has led to a good relationship between us.We appreciate the whole NBR team and each of their efforts to make this happen. Its a great experience!!!

20. johny_j64

NBR Group (NBR Land Developers And Builders Pvt Ltd) has delivered whatever was promised and maintained cordial relationship with flat owners even after three years of possession of the project. They have attended to even small issues. NBR Heights was reasonably priced and was in a good location. I have recommended to many of my friends and relatives.”The experience with NBR properties has been really good. The quality of construction of my apartment in Bangalore is good and you have maintained the time lines very well. I am happy that I choose NBR project.”

21. sumashankar01

NBR Developers And Builders have come up with Very good & affordable projects. I’m looking forward for a good deal.The executive was very helpful and helped us to make our decision to purchase the property even more Clear and strongly positiv. ( NBR Group) The developments were going on well. My next visits would be at my cost once again to evaluate.Good explanation by Executives,they were duly aware about the properties. we have ways to go but we can celebrate today to use the awesome site you guys built, To Praise and the team, thanks fellas, we still have a lot of work to do, but you guys have done well.

22. claxmiratan

NBR Land Developers And Builders Well designed and constructed layout plans, Beautifull outings and developed areas. It is my pleasure to recommend NBR Developers, more specifically for their excellent work on the projects. They were professional, thorough and did everything that they said that they would do… on time and within the budget. The communication was beyond my expectations and I plan to use their services in the future. I would be happy to discuss my experience with anyone interested in doing work with NBR.(NBR Group) Their response time was tremendous and the Marketing personnel was extremely helpful in walking me through every step of the process. Beginning to end was simple and the end result was perfect. What an incredible level of service for a very competitive price.

23. ddevaraj17

All project constructions are well designed and with quality work, NBR developers are one of the best builders in terms of co-operation and support and most importantly no hidden cost or extra charges.”I would like to highlight certain aspects of the transaction which are truly appreciable. It includes openness and transparency throughout the process of dealing, accommodative approach, timely support and commitment in time and the willingness of NBR Developers to build a home that matched both our dream and our budget.

24. Mr.Kumar

“Very competent, well organized, very friendly, caring beyond professional limits. We felt very welcomed at our new home, all our needs were met. Thank You NBR Builders(NBR Land Developers And Builders)”Overall a great experience dealing with your organization which is really making a Great property buying experience with an unmatched customer service which I guess is ingrained in all staff as the right DNA of success.”I write this e-mail to express my sincere gratitude for all the assistance I received from your staff during the end-to-end process of booking, registering and taking possession of the villa at NBR Lake View.’

25. nandakumar0155

NBR Heights was reasonably priced and was in a good location. I have recommended to many of my friends and relatives.I am happy that I choose NBR project.I am sure your own distinctive style of working helps converting customers into friends. Wish you a greater height in future success.I have found NBR to be a great developing company. They are quick, inexpensive and they were an absolute joy to work with. They are professional, fast, nice and reasonable. You simply cannot find a better company to work with NBR.NBR LAKE VIEW has provided us a good community living. Nbr Land Developers And Builders. Very Good Developers. All The Best Nbr …

26. shivrajr10

I would like to highlight certain aspects of the transaction which are truly appreciable. It includes openness and transparency throughout the process of dealing, accommodative approach, timely support and commitment in time and the willingness of NBR Developers to build a home that matched both our dream and our budget.I am delighted to hear about your success. Many congratulations to you and your team. It was indeed a pleasure to deal with you. I am sure your own distinctive style of working helps converting customers into friends. Wish you a greater height in future success.

27. ranju_2030

I want to place on record the quality service you have extended to us always. Your courteous understanding demeanor, efficiency & expertise as well as prompt attention to our requests is what makes you a cut above the rest. We will continue to recommend you highly.Very competent, well organized, very friendly, caring beyond professional limits. We felt very welcomed at our new home, all our needs were met. Thank You NBR Land Developer And Builder Pvt Ltd.

28. mahaboopkhank

I want to place on record the quality service you have extended to us always. Your courteous understanding demeanor, efficiency & expertise as well as prompt attention to our requests is what makes you a cut above the rest. We will continue to recommend you highly.Very competent, well organized, very friendly, caring beyond professional limits. We felt very welcomed at our new home, all our needs were met. Thank You NBR Land Developers And Builders Pvt Ltd

29. deepak189

I’m really impressed the way staff looks after the customer. The well organized site visits helped me to understand all the projects. Best of Luck for other projects.Its great pleasure that we bought a Villa from NBR Developers. We want you to know that we truly value your business and appreciate your work & customer care. Your cooperation has helped to keep our work run smoothly and has led to a good relationship between us.We appreciate the whole NBR team and each of their efforts to make this happen. Its a great experience!!!

30. anusha_123

of the best thing in NBR land developers is which i liked is the qualified furnished service, Affordable budget rate, Fabulous projects with all the services,Upcoming IT parks with development areas.All projects which i visited had well gated amenities, Right for the investment purpose,Also gave the good customer interaction al through, All the things moved smoothly and quickly with no such delays in the formats.All issues was sorted in professionalized way in customer care members,Which made me Happy and Tension free.