Nitesh Estates Reviews

Nitesh Estates is a real estate arm of the Nitesh Group. It is an integrated property development company which is headquartered in Bangalore, India. It has its existence across 4 asset classes.

Nitesh Group develops state-of-the-art Hotels, Homes, Shopping Malls and Office Buildings. Today, hardly after 8 years of its operations, the company boasts of more than 20 million sq. ft. retail, work spaces and premium living which are currently under numerous phases of development.

Nitesh Builders is considered to be the country’s most recognized Luxury Real Estate Brand. Moreover, it is also responsible for many of South India’s most well-established developments. Some of the qualities that the company thrives on are Attention to Detail, Perfection and Superior Quality. These are some of the standards set by the company. These are the values inherent in their projects such as from Office Buildings to Shopping Malls and from Homes to Hotel.
The whole experience of living and owning a Nitesh Estate property is unparalleled. A layman can very well sense the brand in each and every aspect of the properties. With each and every project of theirs, the company has continuously raised the bar of super luxury living consistently.

Request you to comment on Nitesh Estates Reviews Bangalore.

Website : Click Here

1. Mahesh

Always lived near Hennur on rent and plannign to book in hunter valley by nitesh. Looked around a lot and might book soon here

2. nayanabhatt

Based on colleagues input I recently looked at two nitesh estates projects in area near to Manyata Tech park called Nitesh Hunter valley and Melbourne park. I visited both the sites and the area is quite good. Still discussing with family, but I think we will purchase 1 apt in one of these projects. Both are still being constructed but don’t mind waiting for more time before I decide

3. kushbupai

Want to purchase property as investment closer to the airport as i travel often and am looking at nitesh’s napa valley villa project. Mostly we should book villa here, still spking to nitesh ppl and will get papers

4. naveen

I am looking out for 3 BHK flat in Nitesh Forest Hill any one help me to find some other project of nitesh estates near Manyata Tech Park.

5. Vikram

For me too. We entered into an agreement a year. This was a subvent scheme where they used my name to take the loan from HDFC and 20 L as advance from me.
    the deal was if I want either I can keep the flat by paying the balance or Nitesh will refund along with a buyback value of addtional 600rs/ sq ft.

Now Nitesh is not buying back and asking me take possession. the price he has taken from was including the future premium which was 40@ higher than current market price.

6. abhishekbajantri

I and wife were searching for properties in electronic city area and soon came across nitesh’s chelsea. The property is in smart locality and I can reach to work place in 15 minutes max to max. Wehen I compared to other properties in area it luks like a good choice. Have consulted lawyer and if he gives go ahead we should soon book apartment here.

7. Srujana

I had booked apartment in early 2010 at Nitesh Hype Park. It is almost end of 2014 and still not got my home.
    It is more than 4 years and am still waiting.
    I have very bad experience, they are always misleading people, bunch of cheaters present in the organization.
    One sincere advice, please please do not invest your hard earn money in any of their project.

8. sumi nair

i want to buy a 3 bhk flat in cape cod. can anyone tell me if it is wise to invest with nitesh estates and what is the position of cape cod now?? thanks

9. Prabu

I checked out this property last weekend and quiet liked it. The builder is quoting 4900 Rs per sqft which is really really expensive. Keeping the cost factor aside is it worth buying it. I am actually looking for a 3 BHK. I am looking at factors like quality of construction, amenities, reliability of the builder etc. can somebody enlighten me with the details it’ll be very helpful, thx in advance

• Ram

Hi Prabhu, Did you buy the property in cape cod? In the net there are lots of negative feedback about Nitesh, I am not sure if I should get into it or not, your comments/ feedback will be appreciated.

• sumi nair

mr ram can u please tell me if you got any information about cape cod by nitesh estates?? i want to buy a flat there. pls help. thanks

• sumi nair

mr prabhu..have you got any positive information on nitesh estates cape cod?? i want to invest in a flat there thanks

10. sukanyamu

They must have paid back after this post of urs…They are cheating all and sundry…He is sinking…
    What projects has he done?????????? not many and raised an IPO…How has he been permitted to raise an IPO…
    SEBI shall be asked .
    Their share is sinking…
    Only marketing and advertising heavily is what they are trying to base and raise thier funds.
    Landlords, buyers dont fall into the trap.
    All positive replies for all I know is not authentic…All complaints are…
    Nitesh & Vaidyanathan do right things to get right name…Stop cheating and manipulating dudes

11. talk2pickloo

Hi Everybody,
    What about Nitesh Forest Hill ? Any feedback on that from customers will help. I am planning to buy a flat over there. Does anybody has any feedback ? Like whether papers are clear or not ? whether all amenities are bing provided etc. This will really help to take my decision.

12. Sharma1

Nitesh Wimbledon Gardens in Kakkanad, Kochi is one of South India’s largest urban mixed used development covering 2 million square feet of homes, retail, office and service apartments. Nitesh Wimbledon Gardens offers 2/3 BHK apartments with all modern amenities like club house,swimming pool, Gymnasium, Billards/Snooker/Badminton Courts, Squash Courts, Jogging Track Indoor(Covered for rainy season usage), outdoor tennis, Super Market, Cafeteria and many others.

13. Xavier

Not sure whether Nitesh Estates are into all these issues, however, now they are issuing IPO from 23rd April and closing by 27th April…Will this be an next action plan to pay out for the customers who have cancelled the bookings and to proceed with the ventures which is in the state of half boiled. Whatsoever, now public should not suffer after buying the shares of Nitesh with the issue price of Rs.69/- which might come down after some days.

14. Mkgupta

For those person, who will never resolve for fewer, developing by really global standards, Nitesh Forest Hills is premeditated to be one of the supreme in Bangalore, accommodating to your life of ‘more’. Situated at Whitefield, the hectic IT core in the city’s suburbs, this lavishness lofty climb project has additional to it than now its truly international appears. Nitesh Forest Hills offers you the choice of 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with hi-end facilities surrounding a swimming pool, gymnasium, dribble court, skating rink, meditation centre, jogging track, special children play area and provision for a convenience store, ATM within campus with all the necessary facilities. Having scattered within the area of 1301 sqft to 3902 sqft with its various form of prices such as- 1301 sq ft – under the price of 3122400, 1452 sq ft- of 3484800 and 1626 sq ft- of 3902400.

15. Anonymous

Would advise to go through the draft of the sale agreement before investing in Nitesh Flushing Meadows. Just don’t go by the word of mouth from Marketing executive.

All clauses are in favor of builder, we decided to buy in group but after legal check, lawyer suggested to get few changes made. But they are not even bothered to discuss.

Clauses like : They can build additional floors, we just requested to add “they can build but after getting approval from respective authority”, they didn’t agree

Other clause : Current area is approx, further if they find that area is more, client has to pay the difference. But Marketing executive statement is completely contradictory.

So, we all decided to stay out of it. Nitesh is a good brand name so we decided to Book. But once went in deep, came to know about it.
    With people I coordinated with, not cooperative at all.

16. Anonymous

If anyone would like to check the authenticity of above comment. Kindly ask the draft copy of sale agreement for Nitesh Flushing Meadows and you would see it.

17. Reddy

Hello,

Are you people aware how Mr. Prasad From Potential is handling his staff.. He is treating them like slaves and to bring his old dearest colleagues into company, he is making old staff to resign.. torturing them like hell.. better they seek some legal help.. Is Mr.Nitesh doesnot aware of such things.. He dont have any respect for his colleagues other than his lovers.. He has purchased some land after few days of stay in nitesh.. How could it be possible without taking bribe.. Also, he brought many people for high salaries compared to their old company just because they are close to him.. He is harassing his own staff,

18. L.S.Vaidyanathan E.D Nitesh Es

This is to state on record that the message posted above using my name is an act of malice of some disgruntled person. The same is with an intention to malign the Company Nitesh Estates Limited and myself. The entire message is absolutely false without an iota of truth. The very fact that such a message is posted deceptively on a website without following due process of law clearly demonstrates the fact that there should not be any importance given to such comments.

By this message I clarify and bring to light the correct and true fact. Nitesh Estates Limited is an emerging company in the realty sector having good reputation and brand image.
    I am very proud to be associated with this company .

19. Vaidyanathan

These days I have a feeling that as a key person secoond in command in the management I am unfortunate to have been associated with such company where the promoter himself dieverting money worth $100000 every month to the foreign accounts mantained by him to safe guard his self interest instead of runnimg the company. I have doubt whether he will be a long term player. Also the Indiranagar Mall memorandum of understanding is termianted since 29th January 2009 itself. But still they are showing in the books it only to create a valuation in the market. Very unfortunate, using some connections in the high circle both political and bueurocracy he wanted to enmasse the money and run away. I still wonder how the HDFC invested huge moneys where there is no valuation to the company.

20. Anil

Nitesh Wimbledon Gardens in Kakkanad, Kochi is one of South India’s largest urban mixed used development covering 2 million square feet of homes, retail, office and service apartments. Located strategically on the Airport-Seaport Road, this project comprises 9, 00,000 sq. ft. of superbly planned residential area, in this rapidly developing IT hub. Designed to suit the discerning taste of the global citizen, the residential segment of Wimbledon Gardens will provide an ambience of international standards. Facilities like a concierge service, well equipped gymnasium, swimming pool, outdoor play area, unisex beauty salon, club house, day care centre, conference and community halls, express elevators and ample parking space, are all aimed to make life all that more comfortable. Mind- soothing water bodies blend into well laid-out landscaping to give the property a truly world class condominium feel.

21. Anil

This is a project that best defines ‘premium luxury’. We call it Nitesh Forest Hills. The project is designed as one of the the finest in Bangalore. This high rise residential project is located at Whitefield with 500 flats with an option of 2 & 3 bedrooms. Apart from its good looks, Nitesh Forest Hills provides hi-end amenities,encompassing a meditation centre, jogging track, gym, swimming pool, special children play area and a commercial centre with a super market and every possible utility available within campus.

22. Payal.Verma

Nitesh Estates proudly announces its new affordable housing project Nitesh Hyde Park on Bannerghatta road in Bangalore. Nitesh Hyde Park is a high-rise project that will be an undeniable landmark in South Bangalore. Nitesh Hyde Park offers luxurious apartments with excellent amenities like Multipurpose hall, Childrens play area, Swimmimg pool, Gym, Jogging track and many more.

23. Payal.Verma

Nitesh group has brings new project Flushing Meadows at Hennur in Bangalore. Flushing Meadows offers 2 and 3 bedroom. Apart from its good look, Nitesh Flushing Meadows provides hi-end amenities swimming pool, jogging track, kid’s play area, landscaped plazza.

24. Test

i have never had such experience from Nitesh Estates. They are good builders and they have set a standard . Market conditions are bad and even the so called reputed builders are not refunding on commited dates.

25. Venkataraman

Hello,

you know a part of Nitesh Esates affairs.. Now a days people from consultants company.. that too terminated from previous employers have joined . They are well qualified in Bucketing rather than functioning. They do not understand the need of the customers. Better customers divert towards small players in the field.

26. Netra Rangaraju

Yes! I agree with Mr. Jones`s comments. My relatives have got their refund money from NItesh after they cancelled their apartment. ( liettle late due to market condition) I too am planning to book an apartment with them.

27. Jones

I have invested in 2 proprty in Nitesh last year and i had to cancell one of it for personal reasons. They refunded my money after six months but thats okay… I have also invested with another reputed builder and cancelled that property. Its over a year now am still waiting for my refund.

I asked Nitesh staff about Mr. pillai. wat i got to know is that, they, have refunded him 2 months ago in june.. so wat the fuss about.?

Friends i happy with Nitesh and have good relationship with them.. i will continue to recomond my friends to Nitesh Estes.

28. Sunder Ramachandran

I too had booked a villa in their Nitesh Keybiscayene in 2006. For many months they kept assuring that the project is going to take off but for the clearance certificate from the bangalore aviation authorities. I had paid an initial deposit of Rs 5.lacs. I even visited their office and met their Vice President, who personally assured me that the project is good one and requested me to wait for another 6 months.I waited and nothing happened. Finally in Dec 08 I cancelled the booking and asked for my refund. They wrote to me stating that they need 6 months time and will pay in June 09 with interest. Now it is july and they are again asking for a months extension. The General Manager sales and marketing is never to be found in their office. He never bothers to return the call. Although he will write promising that the payment will be made and ask for more time.

This is what happens to people like Nitesh who have come from nowhere and started dealing will millions of dollars. Upstarts who lure people into their traps by Zazzy advertisements and try to make quick money. It is unbelievable that they dont have a 5 lacs to repay back.

All these projects what they have listed must have been a ploy to loot the money from the public. I think Nitesh needs to learn lesson is upholding the trust of the customers. He can take them for a ride once but eventually he will be doomed if he plays with the people’s money. Finally Nitesh is acting like a petty shop owner.

I will never ever decide to buy any of Nitesh properties ( that is, if he is able to make one) and would also advise all others to be wary of such builders.

29. Raj

Anup –

Nitesh Estates is generally good w.r.t customer service but you are right – companies treat you like GOD as long as you are paying the money and not the other way around. It may be due to the recession but that is no excuse for not paying you back or even responding.

Please update your progress on a regular basis.

My uncle and two friends were planning to buy Nitesh Estates apartment. I would like to know that they are not falling into a trap.

30. Anup Sadanandan Pillai

Refund
    Nitesh Estates is a relatively renowned company and I fell for their style and architectural superiority when I decided to buy one of their flats in Kochi. I work in the United Kingdom as a consultant and fell for their advertising and sweet sales talk about customer service, quality and guaranteed customer satisfaction.

I paid an initial amount of 1.5 Lakhs rupees as booking fee around September 2007 and due to personal reasons had to cancel the apartment. The cancellation happened on September 24th (via email and phone). On following up with the Nitesh Estates office in Cochin and Bangalore, they promised to refund the remaining amount of 1.2 Lakh rupees within a few days.

After 9 months and dozen excuses, Nitesh Estates team has comfortably forgotten my request. Over the past 4 months, they have not been responding even to communication mails.

I am considering going down to India and speaking to them directly but that may not help as they will promise another date for refund and ignore it once I am back in the UK.

Please advise how I can settle this issue.