GM Infinite Builders & Developers
2.2Overall Score
Reader Rating: (38 Votes)

The GM Infinite Group made a modest beginning in real estate in the hey days of 1962. It was started basically with an intention to carry out the construction business. However, recently, it has positively emerged into a skillfully managed large Group which is being managed by a team of highly accomplished and skilled persons. The company is led by the Chairman & Managing Director Mr. Gulam Mustafa who is a second generation technocrat.

GM Infinite Builders has already completed a large number of significant real estate projects in India in the private sector as well as the Government. Their operations have until now been concentrated around the states of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka in India. However, the Group is now fully ready to implement projects in abroad and all parts of India. The leadership team and the management of the group has excellent academic record and suitable vast experience in execution of prestigious projects.

GM Infinite builders & Developers Track Record

GM Infinite Builders and Developers has so far successfully completed various projects in Hospitality, Housing, Infrastructure, Educational & Medical and Commercial sectors and also in other areas like Special Economic Zones, Office Complexes, etc. GM Infinite Developers has completed projects worth over INR 5.5 Billion since it was formed and developed over 50 million square feet of the constructed spaces.

Post your Reviews on GM Infinite Builders Projects

Website : Click Here

1. Deepak verma

Buying a home has been a stress free process because of this dedicated and reliable builder in Bangalore called GM Infinte. In May 2012 I bought a home from GM Infinte builder at the cost of 25 lacks. My wife planned to buy a home nearby E-city Bangalore in 2010. Before that we planned to but a plot and build it ourselves. But due to the time shortage we changed our plan and decided to buy a flat. I asked too many people for a builder who has flats nearby E-city. We got 3 to 4 builders who have good construction experience. We went to their office and met all of them but we didn’t get that much internal satisfaction which we got from GM Infinte We went ahead and booked our flat with them and we got our flat possession within one and half years of duration. I have recommended many our friends and relative who are thinking to buy a home for themselves.

2. shiva

Hi

I even booked 2bhk in Gm Infinite E city . May I know what is the status how transparent in quality and time period they mentioned. Did they received all permissions like BDA and all any other approvals they specify. Its time for me for 20% down payment so please I need this to go ahead or can i drop it.Suggest me.

3. yash pal

Hi All
    I have heard that GM infinite got the BDA approval but it is not there in the SBI approved projects list though it proclaims itself to have an approval for Home loan from SBI. has anyone gone for home loan with SBI for GM infinite??

4. S Pal

Hi All

5. kripal jaishwal

Guys GM Infinite Dwelling builder has cheated so many home buyer in their project in Bangalore. I was booked a flat on the project of this builder before last 3 year back. We have paid 95 k as the booking amount to G M Infinite After booking the flat still I am waiting for the possession of my flat only in place of possession they have given us one receipt which is nothing. I was asked when I’ll be getting my flat to G M Infinite Real Estate Builders & Developers manager, but after some time I got my apartment has booked on another person’s name. I was asked to their CRM manager Mr. Neeret Verma, but his response was also very rude. Now I have cancel the booking and waiting for refund.

6. Nandan Shah

In the year of 2009 I booked a flat with GM Infinite Builder in Rajaji nagar Project. I paid 1l.25 lacs booking amount to them. At that time they had told me that all flats would we ready within four years of booking. Their sales manager told they would not demand any more money till the flat completion. After 7 months of booking GM Infinite Builder called us and told us that they have changed the construction plan for design of the Building. The cost of flat will be 6 lacks more, after hearing these frauds’ I decided to cancel our booking. Now it’s been 3 years and I am waiting for the refund of money from GM Infinite Builder.

7. shanjeev kumar

Hi, this Ashutosh shah living in Bangalore and working as a Net Administrator in IBM Bangalore. Five year before I bought a flat from GM Infinite Builder Bangalore at the Austin town Bangalore. These Builders don’t know how to construct the home. They are running a real estate company from last 5 to 6 year but none of their project is good. They are not using the mind in design of building, the entire product used on this are poor quality, without quality wood, low price’s tiles etc. In the year of 2008 when I was booked the flat at that time sales manager of GM Infinite Builder was given the promise for using the quality base product, high standard design but everything was false.

8. tripal

Hi, I had cancelled my booking in July 2012 from the project of GM Infinite Builder Still I am waiting for refund of money from them. In 2008 I booked a 2BHK flat by giving the 2.2 lacks as the booking amount to them. At the time of booking they told 27 lacks is the total cost of a 2 BHK flat but after 7 month from booking the increased the cost price from 27 lacks to 36 lacks for same flat which I was booked. After lessoning these think I had been to GM Infinite Builder office and cancelled my booking. They told your booking amount will be refunded in another three month but still I didn’t get my booking amount back. I am totally confused now what to do, people you have to be very careful with GM Infinite Builder People. Please suggest me If anybody have suggestions for this problem.

9. asharad

This is to inform all my dear friends regarding th GM Infinite Builder.Unprofessionalism and low quality service. At the time booking the flat they told us construction has been started and well supervised, the site supervisor is always available and we would enjoy an open channel of communication with them. We paid 3 lacks as the booking amount for a 1 BHK flat. Now we see that their civil engineers are not able to suggest & implement even the minor tweaks. Now the 2 years have been over but none of the work has been done. When I went to meet their sales manager of GM Infinite Builder had told us, that he has gone out of country for company work and he will not be available for next 2 months. Only wall of the building are there in the building of GM Infinite Builder project. Very unhappy with them.

10. brijesh

GM Infinite Builders & Developers Is totally fraud builder in Bangalore who is doesn’t know how to behave with our customer. In the Oct 2011 I was cancel out the booking from SEEMAM project of this builder. At the time of cancel the booking their sales team was talking unprofessional, misbehave to me. This is Rajeev Verma, living in Gandhi Nagar Bangalore. I have a small business of cloths shop in Gandhi Nagar near to Ganesh temple Bangalore. I had booked an apartment from GM Infinite Builder in their Gandhi Nagar project in 2009. At the time of booking they told us we have fore plane for paying the money to your flat. Out of fore plan in one I was agree to pay in this I need to pay the total amount in installment. But after booking the changed the plan demanded half of the flat price (14 lacks) with in two month for which I was not able to pay. Therefore I cancel our booking from G M Infinite | Real Estate Builders & Development in Bangalore And After cancelling I have loss the 2 lack Rs. In this builder who is not ready to refund. I have given a complaints in consumer court Bangalore before 3 month and waiting for response.

11. Heliena

Hi,
    a) I accept appointed my collapsed with gm infinite builders in Bangalore in June 2012 & fabricated 90% transaction based on affiance by salesman that control will be in from oct 2012.
    b) But they put the date of control as June 2013 in agreement.
    c) Now it is about 1 year adjournment for possession, but architect is not giving me control & gives the acumen of not accepting approval from government dep.
    d) I wish advantage for the adjournment from architect as I don??™t apperceive still how abounding canicule he will yield to accord possession.
    e) Please adviser me how I should get the right.

Thanks & Regards
    Heliena

12. Karishma

Hi Guys,

I went to their office and the site and booked a flat in GM Infinity 2 weeks back for 2950/- per sq ft.
    They are telling that BDA Approval is in progress and it will be received in 5-7 days.
    Has any one else have any information on this? Have anyone else booked and paid an additional amount?
    I believe that we should not pay any extra amount till they give us the BDA Approval and the Project Blueprint.
    Please let me know about your views and updates on it.
    My email id is karishmakarishma_2007@rediffmail.com

Thank you.
    Karishma

13. S Pal

Dear all
    has anyone paid the 20% amount after booking the Flat recently? I was told that they have got BDA approval and while booking when I asked for documet, the executive told me that it will be sent via email.
    But he now says that it will take few more days?
    did anyone take back the booking amount?
    should i wait for sometime to get the approval and then pay the amount?
    what do you suggest?

• Karishma

Dear S Pal,

They have not recieved the BDA Approval yet. Please ask them to refund your money and tell them that you will pay the amount only if they get the BDA Approval and Blueprint of the project.
      without these two things no bank will give any loan and they might run away with your hard earned money..

14. Matt

Hi All,
    I have recently booked a flat with GM Infinite ecity and wanted to know about the booking amount Cheque of INR 1 Lac drawn in favor of Mr. Reddy (ownershare). I thought it had to be paid in favor of GM Infinite.. Please advise if any of you have paid in similar manner.

• Karishma

Hi Matt,

I also have booked a flat in GM infinity and paid the booking amount of 1 lac in favour of Mr. Reddy. for ownershare we need to pay to owner, while for builder share it has to be n favour of builder.

Did you pay rest of 20%?
      Did they provide BDA approval?
      Please let me know as they are telling that they have bda approval but they are not giving the blue print and bda approval yet.

• nitin

You have been fooled by them.

Only one question to you

Does it take 6 months for BDA approval ?

Why do they always say it would take 5 days more ?

Looks like they found a easy way to make money. I feel you should ask for refund or complain.

Please research before you pay any amount to people. They are not trust worthy.

15. Chinmoy

Hi All,

I went on July 7th to visit their E-city project. Looks impressive with 2950/sq. ft but the BDA approval is pending which they seem to commit to have in a week’s time with which even the prices will go high. But when I go through this review forum, I can see review posted since March which talks about the BDA approval and even there it says a week or a months time. So am little skeptical about this. Should I really go ahead and book the flat or not. Do they really delay a lot?

16. Raj

Hi Friends,

Pls can anyone suggest me about the ideal price per Sft at which we can book our flat currently they are quoting 2900/Sft.

Last time, when I had been to their project they informed me that total 3 Bhk flats are sold out and they are let with only 1 BHK.

However today I have received a call from them informing me about the availability of 30 odd 3BHK flats Which took me as a surprise.

Rgds
    Raj

• Amit Mathur

Friends,

I’m looking to book 3 BHK in GM Infinite E-City project, the final price they agreed is 2900 per sft. Do they have legal approvals and BDA approval now? any of you who booked early have any suggestion or alerts. Please let me know. I can be reached at 99004 11113 or amathur@vmware.com

• Madan

Hi,

Even i am looking to book a flat , current price @ 2950, still they not got approval, the sales rep said to pay the down-payment once the approval comes or else they are going to payback the blocked amt of 1lac without any deductions. Some quick questions.

1. completion of project said to be 24 months from the BDA approval?
      2. Builder credentials , they maybe part of CREDAI. But with other terms.. Not sure.
      3. It is a JV between the owners and builders; not sure how smoothly goes in future, ..

• Madan

Hi Raj,

Best price as of now may be @ 2800. and just to create the value the builder is doing so.

regs,
      Madan

17. Rakesh

Hi ,

I too have booked one and paid 1lkah for booking.

Currently doing the legal verifications .

But yes approval will take some more time aorund 1 month as i can see after talking to there guys.

My lawyer has nothing much to say he said wait till approval of sancation plan then only go for agrement.

I would apperciate if nay of you who have beening doing legal verification let me know

• Raj

Hi Rakesh,

At what price you booked ? I am planning to book one.

Rgds
      Raj

• pavan kumar

What is your mobile number. Do not pay any thing untill unless they get proper approval.l
      Let us make a forum so that we can fight with Builder.

• Jay

Hi Rakesh,

I am planning to book one flat in GM Infinite E-City Town. I have checked with them , BDA approval is still under process. Please let me know when you are paying 20% of Total amount (Down payment). Is it after getting blue print of BDA approval of just after 15 days of booking. It seems the payment schedule is very much in favour of builder.

• Venki

Hi jay ,
        Iam also interested in buying a flat in GM infinite.i hv enquirer in the month of June 2nd week but still there is no approved from bda.they told it will take 1month more for that.can I hv ur contact no.so that we can keep in touch

• ritesh

Hi Rakesh,
      I too booked and paid 1 lakh advance. But i an really skeptical about the project now since they are pushing me to pay the 20% amount within 15 days. But as they do not have BDA approval yet then how can the bank approve the loan? I wanted to take legal opinion but do not know the procedure. Could you please help me…

• S Pal

Hi
      I too have booked the flat recently.
      did they come up with sanction plan. Did u pay the 20% advance.
      can u share ur mail id o phone number so we can discuss about paying 20%.
      regards
      Pal

• Vijay

Hi Rakesh A bit late in my comment but i have also booked flat in gm ecity recently and getting legal verification starting now.
      Can you share your legal opinion which you got and any other points?

By the way i have not seen anyone paying downpayment, wanted to know if any one has signed the sale agreement and more light on SWS charges like what all are their in charges and have they quoted the same in the sale agreement?

• shreedhar

Hello Rakesh,

Have you done leagal verification of the paper. I have also given to lowyer for verifiaction , but he is busy and could not able to chweck. Please let me know if you had found something fishy. Now they have got BDA paroval also.

Best Regards
      Shreedhar

18. Jeevan

Hi! I have blocked a flat with GM Infinite and they have sent me an email to pay 20% of the booking amount this week. Has anyone looked at their BDA approval? Anyone paid 20% as 1st installment? Please help me with some comments and reviews to move further.

Thanks!

• Deepak

Hi All,
      I visited the site today (May 3rd). It looks very nice project and the surroundings are also good. The BDA approval is still not available. Marketing guy told me that the approval will be received after elections are over !!
      Also the base rate is now INR 2950psft.

Thanks

• ritesh

Hi Jeevan… have you paid the 20% amount ? if so then i want to know if you have already applied for bank loan…as far as i know bank would not approve unless the project is BDA approved. Even i need to pay my 20% this week.

19. Arjun

I will suggest all of you to visit atleast once to GM old completed projects like NS Greenwoods, Silver Manor and talk to any flat owner, then you people will know the reality of this builder. Don’t pay 20% amount without doing verification of this builder.

20. Ramkrishna

Hi “LetsCommunicate”..

Few questions for you and all othres in the blog….

1) If I will tell you to buy a flat (which is modelled nicely in the website) and tell after few days I will increase the price by approx 8-10 lakhs, what will you do? How much time will you spend to think and decide onthe property? Won’t you be in a hurry to book the property?

2) I don’t know how many builders are there who increase their price around Rs 750 between pre-launch and launch?

3) The BWSSB/KPTCL and other charges are as per govt guidelines, no one can keep it less than a particular value…. So is it genuine if they show very less?

4) How can a builder sort of person tell, “don’t have money to complete the required legal formality.”? Are they really in a financial crisis? As per the builder, they built model flat and the road inside from the money collected from advaced booking, in that case all money spent doing marketing…. if say 10 people ask for cancellation of their booking, from where would they get fund to return?

5) On their website now they are showing, all big banks have approved the project. Don’t you guys think, how can such reputed banks approve the project before it is approved by the BDA????

21. LetsCommunicate

Hello All…
    Friday have blocked a flat in recent launch of GM Infinite eCity – close to Noe town (in Electronics city).
    Before I book the flat, I visited the area, which is real good location for 2500/sqft. Not too sure why they are selling it for so less price. During interaction with one of the marketing guys, he told me that, they don’t have enough money to start the project with and hence they are coming up with phase-by-phase price plan. Initially, they sold the flats for 2250 and they have used the money to build roads, model flat and the area for marketing (on the site). He also told me that after BDA approval (which is not with them presently) they are going to sell the same property for 3000, however, when I booked the flat, I had really very few option. It means there will be very few (or none) flats which they are going to sell for 3000. I meant, when they start selling the flats, by looking at market demand what usually expected strategy is to keep some flats for 3000 sell. Why didn’t they do? Any thoughts?
    I have visited one of their project (which is quite tiny compared to eCity), the project is about to complete and looks OK to me (please note that I didn’t speak to anyone to hear the review of builder as there was no one present. I missed to ask whether the possession was given on-time). That was the only check I did before I book.
    As thee is no BDA approval in hand, they asked me to pay the next installment after verifying the papers from my legal person, however, they have told this verbally (in written, it is written that we have to pay it 15th days after blocking amount), did any of you also been told same? Or do you have this in written? or we should have this in written with us? When I asked for the reason not having BDA approval in hand I have been told they they don’t have money to complete the required legal formality.
    After reading the reviews (as of now I don’t any positive review about the builder) I am bit worried.
    I dont know how to keep in contact with people who have booked/blocked the flat (like me), so that we can communicate with each other and proceed accordingly.

• Ramakrishna

Hi “LetsCommunicate”..

Few questions for you and all othres in the blog….

2) I don’t know how many builders are there who increase their price around Rs 750 between pre launch and launch?

I just put few questions….. ask yourselves…. cost wise definitely a good deal, but what about the project? The land documents might be correct…. but still something is there which puts a big question mark. It is more seen now a days, a very intelligent person also fall prey of marketing strategies. Hopefully everything will go right….

22. Gulan

I too have booked one.
    They said 1st week of april they wil get the approval.
    So once that happens; i am planning to get the doc verified from some lawyer & then pay the rest 20% amount.
    So far tins look good but lets see..

• LetsCommunicate

Hi Gulan,

Please let us know when you have any NEXT update. I think having people like us in contact is always good…

• Karishma

Hi Gulan and LetsCommunicate ,

Please let me also know if there is any update in this front..

myid is karishmakarishma_2007 @ rediffmail.com

23. Arjun

I am also planning to buy flat.. Pls let me know if anybody get background check for this builder… because rate are very low they are offering very low 2500/sqft

24. Rakesh

I have booked a flat with them. I am also confused how the prices are low. any suggestion/comments would be helpful. Any information about the builder/projec.

• LetsCommunicate

Hello Rakesh, Please be in touch with us here… Infact I would like to meet people just to have next move collectively.

• arun

Hi,
        I am planning to book one here, just wanted to know any experience good or bad with this builder. So far no substantial info. please use nura06@gmail.com for any info

25. Mayur

hi Anuradha,Nicky,Rahul,
    Even I am planning to block a flat in gm infinite e city town project.Did any anyone did a background verification on these builders.
    Still very much confused on why the prices are low.
    Plz share your findings !!!!

26. anuradha

does any one have info about gm infinite e city town project near patel neotown please any one know abt the builder. is this a better investment. pl guide

• Nicky

Hi Anuradha,
      Even I am blocking an apartment with them; up front it looks like a steal.
      Nothing is much said about them but there has been a buzz here and there about the builder. They could be intentionally posted by their direct/indirect competitors as well. Nothing very substantial on the net. Their project Springfields is running on delay of 3 years but it is the same dismal situation for all high rise apartment in Bangalore.
      Request you to do some recce as well and do not forget to post your comments.

I am really not sure but I hope it is good. With Neo in the back drop it will definitely be a cheese cake provided they deliver in time and to what they had promised.
      All the best to you and me. :-)

And yes I am using an fake name.

Regards,
      Nicky

• Rahul

Hi Nicky & Anuradha,

Even I have also booked an apartment with GM infinite (near Neo Mall).The offer seemed so lucrative that I was not able to stop myself, for that reason I dint get much time to do R&D about them.
        While today I was going through the net, I dint find anything much useful apart from what Nicky has already mentioned.
        If you find any useful information please let me know

Thanks,
        Rahul

• Prasad

Hello Rahul & Nicky,

could you pls tell me have you checked the legal documents?? is that clean or any loopholes?? do they have all approvals??

Waiting for your reply
        Thanks,
        Prasad

• Karthik

Hi Guys, I have also booked one. Is there any Google group for Ecity? I would like to join.
        Info that I have-
        1.GM Infinite has done 4-5 projects.
        2.He is not a new builder. With below project , I have little confidence
        3.I seriously do not understand why the price is very low.
        4. Also, based on info I have , not much apartments are booked yet. (say 70 out of 900)
        5. As per marketing guys, approval is expected to be in place by 1 st week of Apr 2013. And, the price after approval will be 2500 per sq ft.
        My question:- Have you guys paid 20 % payment ? Should we wait till approvals?

Thanks..

• kiran

20% payment is only after getting all approvals. till that time its only booking amount..which is 1 Lakh..this is wht i understood when i met them…

• Nicky

Yes, we need to do a good amount of verification before we pay even a single penny more. After a few readings I got to know that the rates are OK for a pre-launch in electronic city area. However, their KPTCL/KEB/BWSSB charges are bundled into one charge called SWS which includes VAT and other Service taxes as well. Now this is strangely very low as compared to others. I do not know how they are calculating it. Any idea anyone?
        One good thing is that they are accredited to CREDAI Bengaluru. Its on their website. So feeling a little safe. Somebody is there to hear us.
        Anybody has any idea on their other properties?
        I am planning a visit to their other properties like Oak NS Green, Silver Manor.
        Daffodils and Springfield are very far off and I don’t know that place either.
        Can anyone visit that and let us know.
        Please update us on anything you come to know and/or your findings.

All the best to all of us.
        Thanks,
        Nicky

• ritesh

Karthick…have you paid the 20% ? since this was posted on jmarch ..i just booked few days ago..is it compulsory to pay 20% even if they dont have BDA approval ? i am really worried..after all its my hard earned money..

• prakash

I went to e city town site location and asked them to show the land documents which was flatly refused for the reasons best known to them. they told that only when u pay 20% , the documents will be given to you. i am not sure what is the standard norm but i enquired from couple of my friends and they told me that property docs are given as soon as you book the flat.

The offer is lucrative and the location is awesome but i don’t understand why the prices are dirt cheap.

• Nicky

Anybody has any idea on their other properties?
        Daffodils and Springfield are very far off and I don’t know that place either.
        Can anyone visit that and let us know.
        Please update us on anything you come to know and/or your findings.

All the best to all of us.
        Thanks,
        Nicky

• gds

hi…nicky…

I am planning to buy an apartment in daffodils…total 5 blocks are there in the project…1 block already 17 floors completed…2nd & 3rd block 8 floors are completed…actually for 1325 sqft apartment cost was 57 lakhs but when I inquired immediately they reduced the cost to 45 lakhs….that’s y I have a little doubt….but legally they have all the approvals which they are claiming…they told me that after giving tokan money we can show all the doc to lawyer….can I trust them n book an apartment? and also little worried about possession time….

• Rajendran

Hi Nicky,
        I dont see any CREDAI certificate in thier website.
        Can you please post that WEB SITE? Thanks.

• sunny

Hi Prakash, can you please share the blocking/booking agreement’s terms & conditions that you might have signed? Thanks.

• Ranjeet

I have also booked flat by paying 1 lac. Please let me know if anyone paid money after paying 1 lac

• Rohan

Did you get the agreement?
        And did you made the first payment?
        Does the agreement seems to be fine?
        Please mail me so that we can remain in touch.

27. SaiKumar

I had purchased a plot at silver o corner around 3 years back and had no issues with legal papers nor with registration. I did not interact with their MD but with their Marketing folks found them to be professional. There was an error in the measurement of the plot / registration which I had discovered couple of months after registration. They immediately arranged for a refund and also got a rectification deed registered. Overall, my experience has been pleasant till date.

28. madhuresh

Do not ever think of buying property with this builder. highly unethical/Cheaters…never keep up their promise…I am a victim of them…..they gave cheque to me to refund my money, but it bounced. I sent them legal notice and no response from them….now filing a case against them…..you can find other complaints on internet saying that they delayed projects by 3-4 years…u can also see http://infinitebuilders.blogspot.in/2010/07/beware-of-infinite-builders.html#comment-form and http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/gm-property-developers-and-builders-bangalore-c79570.html